Stephen Amell thought the last episode of Arrow was great.
- a mentally ill woman killing people because she’s obsessed with the Arrow
- The Arrow coercing her therapist to breach at least part of the doctor-patient confidentiality agreement via intimidation
- the heroes neglecting to even mention “hey I don’t kill people anymore so could you please not do that because there are better ways to get me to like you” and going straight for the “you’re crazy. please stop.” option
- Felicity being fabulous as always (although I didn’t know she was that into clothes)
- Ray Palmer being endearingly creepy by renting Felicity an expensive couture dress and a ten million dollar diamond necklace (despite her protestations)
- Ray Palmer ever so gently emotionally pressuring Felicity into feeling obligated to attend a business dinner (complete with mention of wrist slitting)
- Diggle taking it upon himself to tell Felicity that she should just ignore Oliver’s stand-offishness and get back with him because “he’s not good at expressing his feelings” (valid issue but not a solid reason for staying with someone)
- Felicity going “Um no he can talk to me if he has a problem you shouldn’t come for him” YOU GO GIRL. PREACH.
- Oliver telling the “crazed cupid” that he must be alone it’s just so important to his lifestyle while Felicity was listening
- Ray and Felicity kissed and then Ray just went “Oops that’s not platonic sorry” and left her standing in the office.
- RAY YOU DO NOT JUST GET TO GO “OOPS, SORRY,” TAKE IT BACK, AND THEN LEAVE. BAD. BAD RAY. BAD BAD BAD RAY. BAD BOY. BAD DOG.
- can you tell I’m a little upset about this episode